Thursday, May 21, 2009

JUSTIN GOT A JOB!

And after some VERY stressful months, A HUGE blessing has happened-my husband Justin Got a Job Today! He's soon to be an Assistant Art Director at JCPenney's corporate headquarters in

Plano, TX. He will do mostly catalog layout initially, but photoshoots in the

future. He starts June 8th. We're so grateful because the job market is so grim

right now and JCPenny is a stable company and with a good possibility for him to

move up in the company. We are just so relieved!!


I want to thank my family and friends

for their uplifting words, inspirational support, gifts, and love

during this stressful time in my life. Every time I would get scared about the

future, the Lord would send a ray of hope my way-and most of the time it was through

another. Truly, I have seen his hand in my life and felt his tender mercies daily.

Thanks for making a difference in my life-

I love yall!

8 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats! I heard that he found a job and I meant to ask but my memory isn't the best lately. Penney's is a great company to work for. I have a brother-in-law that works there. The drive isn't too bad either.
I'm happy for your family. You deserve the best.

Heidi Parson said...

YAY!!! We are so happy for you guys!

Megan said...

I'm so happy to hear your news!! Congratulations to you guys!

Camile said...

Way to go Justin! We're so happy for you - sounds like a great job!

Tom and Audrie said...

Congrats!!! We are so glad that he finally found a job!!! I hope he loves it.

apentrev said...

congrats!

Wendy said...

What!?? I just talked to you today snd you didn't tell me Justin got a job!!! Yea, I am so glad that you guys get to stay here, and life can get a little less stressful for you! Congrats!

Angel said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited to hear the news! How far will his commute be? Is he excited?