Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CARIBBEAN HERE WE COME!

WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE! 
 AND THIS IS OUR BOAT-THE CARNIVAL ECSTASY! We officially booked it yesterday! It's our tenth year anniversary so Justin and I going on a 5 night Western Caribbean cruise to Mexico with our good friends the Lees (and hopefully the Hamiltons too)! We leave September 20th! Justin and I haven't been on a vacation together for years- so it's about time! We got a good deal and we can't wait! 
We stop in Progresso, Mexico and we're going to see the Chichen Itza ruins. 
Were also going to go snorkeling and kayaking in see through kayaks in the beautiful crystal blue waters of Cozumel....Now I just have to wait a few months... :)

6 comments:

Angel said...

Yay! I am so glad that you booked it! You are going to have a fantastic time. Now you just have to count down the days...

Wendy said...

It is going to be so so fun! We are glad that we get to take this vacation with you guys.

THE DELIS FAMILY said...

Wow - has it really been 10 years? Congratulations! Cozumel is AWESOME! I am so excited you get to go! Sam and I were there two years ago today. Maybe your cruise will stop in Key West? Love ya! Beth

Megan said...

How fun! Congrats on 10 years! We celebrated 10 years last August, but I was sick and pregnant and now I have a newborn, so our trip is getting postponed until next year. James already had someone at is office plan it all out, now we just need to go!

Camile said...

How Fun!! I am so jealous - I can't wait to go on a vacation with just me and Aaron! 10 YEARS ... that is awesome! So glad to be a part of the fam!

Anonymous said...

hey! A girlfriend and i are going on a cruise to Cozumel on the Sep 21st! Where are you leaving from? We are going out of Mobile, Al. How fun to run into you there!! Tip