Monday, May 12, 2008

MY NEW BUNK BEDS!

My bunk beds came! So we painted and decorated, and now my boy's room is complete! I just love it so much I wanted to share these pictures with you. :)

5 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

Nisaa It looks AMAZING!!! good job! I am so glad that you got the beds!! now you know all my tricks for making a cute house on a budget!! Good Job!!!

Angel said...

Super cute bunks! I almost got some exactly like them, but then I was vetoed on the color, so I ended up with a different set that are a mahogony color. The exciting part is seeing how they adjust to the bunks. . .

Megan said...

Looks like a Pottery Barn room! :) Super cute!

4sweetboys1princess said...

This looks amazing- right out of a magazine!! Love it!!

Wendy said...

You are such a talented decorator. Someday when I have money I am going to hire you to decorate my house.